The Anglican Training Institute (ATI) held its 7th Graduation Ceremony and Evening Prayer at All Saints’ Cathedral on 14 May 2019. There were a total of 31 graduates this year. 12 received their Certificate of Theology (C.Th), 11 their Diploma of Theology (Dip.Th) and 8 their Bachelor of Theology (B.Th). The graduation sermon was delivrred by the Rt Revd Peter Tasker, a bishop in the Diocese of Sydney in Australia, and moving testimonies were given by ATI students and graduates. It was truly a joyful evening for all the graduates, their family and friends, the ATI faculty, the leadership of the Diocese and all who came to celebrate with them. Glory to God in the highest for the wonderful work He is doing through ATI, preparing humble, faithful and well-equipped servants for Himself and for His work in our Diocese.
Semester 3 of the Diocese’s Anglican Training Insitute (ATI) is currently ongoing at All Saints’ Cathedral, Kota Kinabalu. Among the subjects which ATI students are studying this semester are Reformation Church History, Advanced New Testament Studies and the Pauline Letters. These students are being prepared for ministry in the Diocese of Sabah. Could God be calling you to be equipped for ministry through studying at ATI too? For more information on ATI, please give us a call at 088-211225.
Date: 28-31 May
ATI and EE Malaysia will be organising XEE Semester Training for fresh trainees on 28-31 May 2013. The training will begin on Tuesday moring and ends on Friday afternoon.
- XEE is an entirely fresh, innovative and exciting new product of Evangelism Explosion equipping ministry.
- It is focused on equipping Gen-X & Gen-Y believers to share the Gospel, using an “authentic learning” approach to increase the learning capacity of the younger generation.
- XEE is not taught in a lecture format, but is highly interactive throughout its training, which comprises of DVD viewing, small group discussions and role-plays.
- The Gospel presentation is simple, discussion-oriented and “story-driven” with room for discussion.
- It makes witnessing not only unthreatening, but even enjoyable and something to look forward to
We have Rev Lau Ay-Kuen as our main facilitator and a number of facilitators will be coming from EE Malaysia. Besides, we will be having 20 trainers ready to lead 40 trainees.
Language used: ENGLISH
Target trainees: 40 persons (first come first served)
Registration Fees: RM150 (including accommodation)
Venue: Hosanna Hall, All Saints’ Cathedral
Registration closing date: 1 May 2013 (Wed)
Anglican Churches in Sabah may sign up by sending in the following information:
- Name of Trainee:
- Home Church:
Other interested parties please contact ATI via the number and email below. Priority will be given to church leaders who are currently serving, and those recommended by their priest/pastor in-charge.
Inquiries: Ps Lydia Chang (Tel: 014-6790703; Email: email@example.com).